Individual Income Taxation

Individual Tax Preparation; handle variety of tax situations, including but not limited to:

    • US Resident Tax Returns (1040, 1040-A, 1040EZ)

    • US Expatriate Taxes for Americans Living Abroad

    • US Tax Return (1040NR) for Non-Residents on work or student visa, ITIN Application

    • Tax filing consequent to GreenCard abandonment

    • Taxes of sole proprietors and self employed professionals, within and outside US

    • Income from Rental property located within or outside US

    • Equity compensation (ESPPs, RSUs, Stock Options) from a US employer or foreign employer

    • Partnership/S Corp income (Sch K-1s)

    • Sale of stock, principal residence and rental property whether US or non-US

    • E-filing of FBARs for foreign bank accounts (E-filing of FBAR has become mandatory w.e.f. July, 2013)

    • Amendment of previously filed returns

    • Multiple State returns

    • Gift Tax Returns