Expatriate Taxes

If you are a US person living and working in a foreign country, especially India, you have come to the right place. Being a US citizen or a Greencard holder, you required to file a US tax return every year to keep your status intact. On US tax return, you are obligated to report your worldwide income. However, reporting worldwide income on a US tax return does not mean that you will have to pay double tax on that income. When expat tax returns are handled appropriately, most US persons living abroad owe zero tax to IRS. We are here to help you avoid paying double tax, and make you fully compliant with US tax laws by filing Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts Report (FBAR) and other required forms specific to your tax situation.

Our principal, Geetika Ahuja's core specialization is in preparing and filing taxes of US expats living abroad. Geetika is a US citizen and herself lived in India for four years. Having been an expat living in India and filing her own expat tax returns, she understands your situation very well. She has been preparing tax returns of CXO level high net worth individuals and employees of multinational companies (Oracle, Intel, Cisco just to name a few) with varying level of complexity for over 5 years.

Check out her LinkedIn profile to know what her expat clients have to say about her work http://www.linkedin.com/in/geetikaahujacpa/

Our fee for a basic expat tax return with form 2555 and form 1116 is very minimal. A quote for fee is given before we begin tax preparation, so that there are no surprises later on.

Our firm offers a broad range of tax services including tax planning and advisory services to US Expats, Inpats and US Residents. Please check out our complete service list or email us for your specific situation.