Individual Income Taxation

Individual Tax Preparation; handle variety of tax situations, including but not limited to:
  • US Resident Tax Returns (1040, 1040-A, 1040EZ)
  • US Expatriate Taxes for Americans Living Abroad
  • US Tax Return (1040NR) for Non-Residents on work or student visa, ITIN Application
  • Tax filing consequent to GreenCard abandonment
  • Taxes of sole proprietors and self employed professionals, within and outside US
  • Income from Rental property located within or outside US
  • Equity compensation (ESPPs, RSUs, Stock Options) from a US employer or foreign employer
  • Partnership/S Corp income (Sch K-1s)
  • Sale of stock, principal residence and rental property whether US or non-US
  • E-filing of FBARs for foreign bank accounts (E-filing of FBAR has become mandatory w.e.f. July, 2013)
  • Amendment of previously filed returns
  • Multiple State returns
  • Gift Tax Returns